These bikes are meticulously maintained during the season by our experienced bike shop staff. If you’re in the market for your first bike or just looking to upgrade to something better at the end of the season, these will not disappoint.
All of these bikes are used, so expect some cosmetic wear. Each bike frame was covered in a specially designed protective film at the beginning of the season. This prevents the majority of cosmetic damage and helps to keep your bike looking fresh.
The following work will be performed on the bike before you take it home
- New grips, saddle, and handlebars
- New Pivot Bearings where needed
- New shift cable and housing
- Clean drivetrain (Chain, Cassette, Crankset)
- Rear derailleur shifting tuned/adjusted
- Assessment of Brake Pads (Front & Rear). Replaced if needed
- Brake fluid replaced and serviced (Front and Rear)
- Wheels will be tensioned but may have some defects in the rim.
- Tires will be slightly used with no torn knobs.
- Rear shock will be working to factory specs
- Fork will receive a basic service and wiper seals change.
- Stanchions are replaced if deep scratches are prevalent
- Small scratches will be filled in and buffed out
- Some of the above parts may not be available when picked up however the customer will be notified when they become available
***Pedals not included***
Bike will be in perfect working order
Frame is under original manufacturer warranty
Dropper post is replaced on all bikes with the original equipment manufacturer dropper post.
The bike frame and components may have scratches from rental use: The buyer agrees to accept the bike as is and agrees that Highland does not owe free or warranty service/parts on the bicycle.
- FOX 38 Float Factory, 170mm, 29
- Fox DH X2 Factory Coil 2-Position Lever
- SRAM XG1295 Eagle, 12spd, 10-52t
- Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm, 35mm Rise
- Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42.5mm
- Race Face ARC Offset 30 29"
- Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 31.6